Colver, Pennsylvania

Accessory Jack out of Hong Kong will not give me my money back on a brand new Sony headset.Do not do business with this company.

They do not have a phone number and defrauds its customers. This USB headset is not used and in the original packaging. The website is http://www.accessoryjack.com/ and they sell things without a warranty or guarantee of satisfaction. I have never been scammed before and this is my first time.

Thank goodness it was for 65 dollars and not more.Do not buy from this shady business and their crappy merchandise from China.

Had an Experience with Accessory Jack?

Comments

Srd

You lie accessory wack.Why dont you have a phone number?

And why do you operate out of Hong Kong where there are no consumber protection laws.I called sony and the earphones are made in thailand not japan and Sony could not even find the headset in their database

AccessoryJack

Dear Sage,

We respect your right to complain however please do not lie to make up complaints for your personal issue. As in your emails that you copied and paste online and recorded, you clearly stated that the reason asking for a return and refund is you found the headset "its too tight and uncomfortable". Since you has opened and used the item, we do not accept refund on used items.

We have open return policy online for your reference before you agreed to make the purchase. So you feel you do not have ground for the complaint and then you make up another story framing an honest business serving the community for more than 5 years selling product with no warranty. If you found the product not working, then you can feel free to send it back to us and we will get the manufacturer to fix or replace it for you within the manufacturer’s warranty period.

You may want to make up other stories to accuse legitimate business for your own issue, but please understand your behavior is not helping anything.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,